- They provide vitamins and nutrients
Did you know that tomatoes actually provide you with 20 percent of the required daily vitamin intake?
- They control your heart rate
They are rich in potassium which controls the heart rate and prevents hears diseases.
- They prevent eye diseases
They are packed with vitamin A, folates, niacin, etc. which are very beneficial for your eyes.
- They protect your body from high blood pressure
Since they are packed with minerals and nutrients, they keep the blood pressure and cholesterol in check.
- They are good for your bones and teeth
Tomatoes are rich in calcium which is very good for the bones and the teeth.
- They help cells repair and muscles to build
Tomatoes have a lot of protein in them which promotes cell repair and muscle building.
- They help boost immunity
Tomatoes can not only boost your immunity but help you avoid common cold.
- They can make your skin glowing
You can apply tomato juice on your skin. This will give it a healthy glow since tomatoes are full of Vitamin C.
- They can prevent signs of aging
Tomatoes are known to absorb oxygen which will prevent all signs of aging.
- They can act as sunscreen
Research shows that tomatoes contain lycopene which is an antioxidant. This will protect your skin from UV rays.
- They fight cellular damage
Research shows that the consumption of at least 16 milligrams of lycopene on a daily basis will reduce the free radicals in your body that is the reason your skin wrinkles and has fine lines.
- They will remove dead skin cells
Just grind them in a mixer and add a teaspoon of sugar. Use the mixture as an exfoliator.
- They will help you with hair loss
Apply tomato juice on your scalp a couple of times a week and watch how your hair stops falling.